The Supply Chain Planning IT Lead will be responsible for the full cycle of technology solutions and application support within the demand-to-plan stream, including applications that encompass demand planning, supply planning, sales & Operations (S&OP) detailed scheduling and materials requirement planning.
As a Supply Chain Planning IT Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead implementation of Planning solution from the IT side; collaborate with business partners to identify, implement and support enterprise planning solution
- Support the development, roll-up and communication of global demand plan and inventory management activities by balancing interests of multiple selling divisions and functional teams
- Design scalable and standardized solutions as part of the fit for growth IT strategy
- Proactively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts.
- Develop extensive knowledge of MAG’s demand to plan processes and build relationships with business and IT leaders that deliver business impact in the Demand to Plan value stream.
- Partner with global solutions delivery and enterprise architects to develop technology enablement business capability roadmaps.
- Ensure delivery of new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business partners.
- Own maintenance and support of applications across different breweries and co-packers.
Team & Leadership Functions
- Partner with business analysts to ensure that essential business requirements are understood, captured, and reflected in solution documentation.
- Works closely with business partners and IT teams to deliver strong technical solutions and support for Mark Anthony Brewing.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in a business administration, supply chain, logistics, or related field
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in IT planning roles in manufacturing industry
- Experienced knowledge of planning and systems used in manufacturing planning
- 5+ Experience working with Supply Chain Management systems
- 5+ Experience with supply chain projects including ERP and Planning tools
- Experience in SAP, JDA, and APO preferred
- Relocation Available? No
The Supply Chain Planning IT Lead position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Require a deep knowledge of manufacturing Supply Chain organization (demand and supply planning, procurement, logistics) in order to meet internal and external customer service objectives, balancing costs, lead times and quality.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous when vital, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Ability to train or instruct in a large group setting.
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project and MS Visio
Bring flavor to life
Mark Anthony Services, Inc. provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands, Inc., which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus. We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors vital to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.