Rich s, also known as Rich Products Corporation, is a family-owned food company dedicated to inspiring possibilities. From cakes and icings to pizza, appetizers and specialty toppings, our products are used in homes, restaurants and bakeries around the world. Beyond great food, our customers also gain insights to help them stay competitive, no matter their size. Our portfolio includes creative solutions geared at helping food industry professionals compete in foodservice, retail, in-store bakery, deli, and prepared foods, among others. Working in 100 locations globally, with annual sales exceeding $4 billion, Rich s is a global leader with a focus on everything that family makes possible. Rich s Infinite Possibilities. One Family.
The Production Team Leader is responsible for clarifying and enhancing the Supervisors ability to conduct their daily activities, to accomplish RPC objectives. In addition to providing the Customer with the best product, value and service as possible, provide a safe and clean environment that promotes Quality, Productivity, and a Healthy RPC-Employee relation.
- Supervises the daily production schedule execution. Ensuring that it is manufactured in compliance with the Specifications set forth by the Customer and RPC Maintaining or exceeding, manufacturing Standards, Yields and Efficiencies
- Promotes Continuous Improvement Process throughout facility.
- Promotes Quality of Work Life for all employees.
- Ensures that all required documentation for production records is completed according to RPC policies.
- Train line leads, and line employees on Rules and Regulations, Safety, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, and Job Expectations.
- Resolves any employee issues through grievance process. Recommends Recognitions, Promotions, or disciplinary actions based on Employee performance.
- Attend and complete any RPC sponsored Training.
- High School graduate or equivalent (GED), College or degree (Preferable)
- 5 years Food Manufacturing experience (Minimum)
- 2 years Supervisory experience (Minimum)
- Knowledge of SAP or similar systems
- Strong math skills
- Speak, read, and write English (Spanish is a Plus)
- Basic computer skills
- Effective Communication Skills (Will direct English, Spanish, and Asian speaking employees)
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to operate machinery and equipment
- Ability to document and measure results
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Teamwork building skills
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ability to follow procedures
- Bi-lingual a plus
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates ( Rich s ), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich s. Please contact Rich s Human Resources department at if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.