Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
Position leads and directs manufacturing employees in all aspects of the production environment reporting to the Production Manager. This is a shift work position and supervisors cover for all shifts so person needs to be fliexible.
- Lead and direct manufacturing employees in all aspects of the production environment.
- Maintain efficiency standards and work towards continuous improvement in all areas of the production operation.
- Manage the Continuous Improvement Program in direct area of responsibility, safety practices, housekeeping, employee time management and payroll records, accuracy of inventory transactions and cost control.
- Manage the TPM program in direct area of responsibility, safety practices, housekeeping, employee time management and payroll records, accuracy of inventory transactions and cost control.
- Maintain a positive, clean and safe work environment for all employees.
- Review relevant documentation for adequacy in regards to established quality system.
- Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Strong leadership capability
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in short notice situations
- Team builder who can consistently motivate team members to contribute to continuous operation improvement
- 5+ years working in a fast-paced high volume manufacturing environment
- Supervisory experience in a union environment is required
- Experience in the food and/or beverage industry is required
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. Our sustainable ingredient solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. With a worldwide network of production facilities, sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries, Corbion is known for quality, product innovation, and customer orientation, as well as for its collegial, informal and results-oriented company culture.
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Nearest Major Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Industrial, Housekeeping, Medical, Nutrition, Medical Device, Manufacturing, Healthcare