MO Excelsior Springs
Job Posting Title:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervise daily activities of maintenance to support maintenance programs and production while ensuring compliance with Company expectations for Safety, Quality, Productivity and Human Resources
- Supervise the Maintenance Team members while supporting the maintenance of plant, production and services equipment across all shifts
- Lead and/or participate in projects involving equipment installations, modifications, repairs and renovations of the facility and equipment
- Lead and/or participate in projects to upgrade facilities and production equipment
- Collaborate with internal customers, Operations, Quality, and Safety etc. to ensure customer needs are met
- Ensure compliance with all policies, rules and regulations, and procedures regarding Safety, Quality, GMP, HACCP, Sanitation and production goals
- Operate within the parameters of the collective agreement, applicable labor laws and regulations
- Provide leadership in resolving interpersonal and interdepartmental issues, communicating and providing direction and development to team on business, technical and interpersonal skills
- Provide clear direction to subordinates and manage substandard performance. Recognize superior performance.
- Responsible for maintaining food safety (SQF) in work responsibilities and report food safety issues to QA immediately
- In the event of absence, the Maintenance Manager will fill in for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Certificate of Qualification in a primary trade and / or MMP designation (Maintenance Management Professional)
- Minimum 5 years#39; experience in a food manufacturing maintenance environment
- Superior leadership skills - previous maintenance supervisory experience in manufacturing is strongly preferred
- Experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) is preferred
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.