Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into its second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food.
Come join us at Perdue as an Intern for Summer 2020! The purpose of an Intern is to gain real world experience throughout a variety of areas over an 8 – 10 week period.
What you can expect from a Perdue summer internship?
- Competitive Pay
- Hands-On, Real World Work Experience
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops an understanding of our facility#39;s functions.
- Manage a project throughout the summer to improve overall performance or address a business need relative to location.
- Completion of weekly assessments to demonstrate learned material.
- Will perform legitimate roles and responsibilities as needed in the business unit.
- Will participate in learning events to develop an understanding of the Company, Agri Stats and soft skills training.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Agriculture, Poultry Science, Animal Science or related field.
- Prefer GPA is 3.0 or higher.
Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship is required.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.