ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery®, Otis Spunkmeyer®, and Oakrun Farm Bakery®. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Strategy & Development Analyst
The primary role of the Stategy & Development Analyst is to support corporate strategy development across the Americas organization. This position will assist with strategic consulting projects and support initiative execution from start to finish. The position, reporting into the VP of Strategy & Development, will provide analytical guidance to senior management and business units to analyze strategic options, communicate strategy goals and assist with positive enterprise level change.
- Collaborate with analytical resources across the organization to assist with strategy initiatives
- Develop complex analytical frameworks to conduct analyses to solve critical business issues
- Support all types of transactions (acquisitions, divestitures, JVs, mergers, minority share investments, etc.) from early stages of the process to deal completion and execution
- Prepare key strategy presentations for senior management and executives
- Proactively identify new areas of strategic interest and frame approach to tackle them
- Work in a collaborative and open team environment on high priority projects
- Bachelor s degree required
- 1-2 years of strategy consulting or investment banking preferred
- Solid experience in complex financial analysis, strategic planning and cross-functional analytical leadership
- Excellent analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities, with deep attention to detail
- Strong experience in building executive-level PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understandcomplex business issues and develop sound analyses with little direction
- Strong team orientation with ability to work well within multi-functional teams
- Positive can do attitude, self-motivated, self-directed, and eager to make improvements in a measured manner
- Excellent writtencommunication and presentation skills, expert in PowerPoint
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- 5% travel is requiredARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.