Strategic Partner Manager- Human Nutrition & Ingredients- US Home Office
Our North American Human Nutrition & Health business team is ready to welcome you! We are looking for individuals who are caring, courageous and collaborative. Are you ready to work for a company that strives to keep the world’s growing population healthy?
We are the world’s leading supplier of nutritional ingredients for the food and beverage, dietary supplement, early life nutrition, medical nutrition and nutrition improvement industries. In fact, today the global population has benefitted from more than one trillion servings of DSM's nutrients in a range of nutritional products.
Do you enjoy working in the B2B space, cultivating business relationships, managing projects and driving for results?
As a Strategic Partner Manager you are developing, managing and evaluating our strategic partnership network (distributors) in an effort to align with our strategy and ultimately to produce financial results and ops efficiencies.
What can you expect in your work?
No day is the same and you will be working in a dynamic work environment. You will be responsible to:
- Establish annual sales target for distributors and manage opportunity pipeline
- Achieve both sales and profitability growth
- Initiate and drive marketing collaboration within the regional implementation of the Human Nutrition and Health strategy
- Increase DSM brand visibility through joint customer calls and collaborative trade show promotions
- Manage and resolve complaints and ensure prompt resolution
- Liaise closely with Regional Commercial Manager to define pricing strategies and forecast sales accurately
- Establish and negotiate pricing with distribution partners
What does DSM have to offer you:
- a company with a purpose that is deeply rooted in our business strategy; where creating brighter lives is core to who we are and what we do
- a place where great minds gather to reach smarter solutions as a result of collaboration
- a culture that encourages its employees to keep pushing boundaries
- commitment to nurturing and developing professional growth
- competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to be part of a global, multicultural team
What you will bring:
- drive for results
- eagerness to build relationships and work in teams
- courage to launch new ideas and think outside the box
- resilience and grit to keep moving forward
- ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment
What we like to see in your experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; degree in science/technology or a business-related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in distributor management and/or sales and/or account manager role(s)
- Understanding of B2B space required; human nutrition market knowledge a strong plus
- Willing/able to travel 40%
- Strong technical background and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial and works toward DSM/distributor and customer win-win outcomes/scenarios
- Commercially savvy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem-solver with advanced negotiation skills
- Energetic, passionate and natural curiosity
How to apply and what to expect in our recruitment process
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your Resume and Cover letter in English via the career portal (https://jobs.dsm.com/)
Pre-employment screenings are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when further information is required.
About DSM Nutritional Products – Better health, brighter lives.
We keep the world’s growing population healthy across markets including food & beverages, dietary supplements, early-life nutrition, medical nutrition and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). We’re also helping to fight malnutrition around the world by working hand-in-hand with partners like the UN World Food Program to put micronutrients and fortified foods into the hands (and mouths) of those who need them most.
Watch a video to see who we are here:
Royal DSM is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.