The Store Associate 1 is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, and accurately executing customer check-out processes as well as efficiently merchandising and stocking products.
- Provide excellent customer service through all engagement activities in the store.
- Accurately execute check-out processes including weighing of items, bagging merchandise and redeeming promotional coupons. Records prices and departments, subtotals taxable items and totals purchases on cash register.
- Executes cash balancing processes for the cash drawer flawlessly, including balancing drawer at the end of shift.
- Keeps shelves appropriately stocked and maintains presentation of merchandised product. Maintain pricing accuracy of all products.
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and safe environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 3+ months of retail experience preferred, food service industry a plus.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100lbs; frequently lift and/or more up to 50 lbs.
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which may be subject to evenings, weekends and holidays.