This position is responsible for filling customer orders by selecting products in the warehouse, freezer or coolers using the company’s ERP system and conducting periodic physical inventory cycle audits. Supplying manufacturing teams with raw materials as needed.
80% Warehouse Selection
- Pick frozen or cooler items using RF scanners following proper procedures.
- Ensure that when picking order in freezer FIFO (First in, first out) is followed.
- Stage orders and mark location in Pick ticket or bring orders to loading area.
- Ensure order is properly labeled or placard
- Ensure that when product is physically moved from one location to another, move is also made in the system to avoid inventory issues.
- Handle product with care to avoid waste or damage.
- Pick the right product , lot## and quantity
- Report any inventory issues to shipping lead or department manager.
- Inform Department lead or manager of low inventory levels, lost or damaged products.
- Maintain good housekeeping of freezer, coolers and warehouse
- Complete daily check form for the equipment used. Forklift, walker.
- Follow proper GMP’s when handling product.
- Report any issue with equipment, product, etc.
20% Cycle counts and inventory activities.
- Per lead or manager request perform cycle counts ensuring that locations, quantities, and lots numbers are properly identified for inventory accuracy.
- Ensure to communicate any inventory issues to manager or department lead for immediate correction.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE an equivalent combination of education, training and experience will be considered.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ year experience operating stand-up forklifts required
BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS: Detailed oriented, outgoing, initiative, team work, honesty and sense of urgency