Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it#39;s second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food.
The Staffing Recruiter will be responsible for hiring top talent, building and sustaining solid relationships with hiring managers, and fulfilling all talent acquisition needs by managing the full life-cycle recruiting process in a fast-paced, metrics-driven environment.
Relocation Package is available!
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- High-volume recruiting - Responsible for ensuring that staffing levels and needs are met and maintained for plant operations and other department areas in the company
- Create exceptional and vigorous search strategies to identify and attract the highest caliber of talent
- Manage full-cycle recruiting to support multiple lines of business including hourly and salaried positions at the facility.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Achieves measurable results that demonstrate improvement in hiring ration, i.e. applicants vs. hires, and ensures all required paperwork and documents is completed including application, references, background checks, etc. and in accordance with OFCCP standards.
- Stay current on market trends, diversity recruiting, and utilizing data to perform analyses to identify current and future talent needs
- Participate in career fairs, networking events, and campus recruiting activities
- Works across the organization with key stakeholders such as Human Resources, Compensation, and the Business to ensure a superior client and candidate experience
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, plus 3-5 years of related experience. Previous experience in a staffing role within a manufacturing environment is preferred but not required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven knowledge of laws surrounding the interview process.
- Exposure to AAP requirements as it applies to the recruitment, interviewing, selection process.
- Proven track record of innovative methods to recruit the targeted workforce and that results in turnover reduction.
- An ability to think ahead and plan over a 1 to 3-year time span. Must be able to multi-task and organize multiple protocols and projects and complete on schedule.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level. Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization, provide excellent customer service, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of and a commitment to team performance and effective coaching. Requires travel to other facilities and plants for meetings and/or company business.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.