FIRST SHIFT PRODUCTION STACKER - 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Performs functions directed towards successfully and efficiently meeting packaging goals for customer orders by stacking product at the end of packaging lines. This person will rotate to other positions at the pack lines as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Verifies product being bagged against labels being printed.
- Verifies batch with Supervisor as needed
- Affixes labels to bags and neatly stacks them onto pallet while maintaining packaging line standards.
- Continuous pulling / lifting and carrying of bags weighing up to 55 lbs.
- Required to assist in bagging of product as needed. Requires pushing/pulling up to 55+ lbs. Maintains packaging standards.
- Required to assist in dumping of product as needed. Requires pushing/pulling up to 100+ lbs.
- Completes paperwork as needed.
- Must maintain integrity of product.
- Must assist in inventory and cycle counts
- Keeps area and equipment clean; follows LOTO procedures when cleaning equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must follow good manufacturing practices, and be responsible for sanitation of assigned area.
- Must follow all Safety Rules
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year packaging experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to comfortably operate standard warehouse equipment, including proficient operation of stand-up forklift and load move system.
Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer