Sr. Warehouse Forklift Associate Job Description
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor / Manager
Summary: Responsible for performing an array of duties to ensure incoming and outgoing shipments are received and shipped, supporting production, transferring materials among warehouses, inventory, etc. in compliance with SBB policy and other tasks assigned by Manager / Supervisor.
Responsibility or Job/Duty Description
Assists in planning daily department activities including workload, scheduling job assignments to associate to ensure productivities are achieved efficiency.
Responsible for organizing and ensuring warehouses are always kept clean. Safety is 1st priority for everyone entering the facilities.
Follows up to ensure all ingredients and materials are being rotated according to FIFO procedure. Verifies shipment against PO issued and reports to Purchasing Department any shortages immediately.
Makes sure all shipments (outgoing/incoming/intra-company transfer) are being posted/updated in SBB computerized system within 30 minutes after an activity has completely done.
Assists in supporting the warehouse team to follow instructions and comply with all policies and procedures. Monitors department closely and provides reports as needed.
List other important or Critical Day to Day duties or Responsibilities
- Coordinates with Logistics priority shipments. (Incoming/outgoing/intra-company transfers)
- Oversees the staging of all ingredients and materials to ensure timely and efficient support as necessary to other departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee and Non-employee contacts
- External – Transportation Drivers
Minimum Education and Related Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma Minimum. Some College or Degree preferred; 2 years of warehouse/forklift experience preferred.
Minimum Language Requirements
- Must be able to speak and write English proficiently. Additional language skills preferred
Minimum Admin Skills
- Windows, Excel, and PowerPoint. Basic typing skills, and basic math skills
Minimum Physical Requirements
ø Must be able to lift 30 pounds frequently, must be able to work entire shift on feet, and must be able to push 50 lbs occasionally. Must be able to travel between existing work locations. Must be able work varying schedules and able to work weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.50 per hour