Leprino Foods’ history dates to over 65 years ago, when the Leprino family first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, we are the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by the Leprino family, we’ve set our sights to become the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that ambitious vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: motivated individuals who are the absolute best at what they do. From three people in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver corporate headquarters, we are seeking a Senior TA Representative (Manufacturing Operations) on our amazing Corporate Talent Acquisition team to help take the organization to even larger levels! We take pride in our vision to be "world#39;s best", it#39;s why we work harder, invest more, and continually innovate.
We Ask Of You To:
- Report to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition while working very closely with a cross-functional team within plant HR, the TA Sourcing Team, and hiring managers (Plant Managers included).
- Provide full cycle-recruiting support for Leprino’s production environment exempt roles throughout our nine U.S. manufacturing facilities located throughout California, Colorado, Michigan, New York, and New Mexico.
- Responsibility for the hiring of exempt personnel within the plant environment to include Supervisors and Managers within production, quality, and maintenance to include plant and corporate engineering teams.
- Create and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive recruitment/sourcing practices and relationship building; conduct in-depth phone screens of candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for sourcing and recruiting that fits within Leprino’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation rather than sell a role.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee.
We Offer You in Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, paid parental leave (outside of CA and NY), healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit-Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Five years of experience with a search firm OR in-house talent acquisition team responsible for manufacturing exempt recruitment in any industry (automotive, food, electronic, pharmaceutical, etc.).
- Although heavily supported by a Sourcing team, we expect all TA representatives to perform as self-sufficient sourcers with a great foundation on Boolean and other advanced research techniques. (Sourcing assessment will be administered)
- The ability to pass a 90-day hair and follicle drug test (Leprino, a federal supplier, tests for marijuana regardless of CO state laws).
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a discipline similar to what you will recruit for here at Leprino (Engineering, Agricultural/Food Sciences, Dairy Sciences, Manufacturing Operations, Human Resources, etc.)
- Six years of experience in food manufacturing recruitment with a recruitment agency.
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Talent Acquisition and Human Resources career path.