Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We#39;re proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sitdown together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 155+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, NewZealand, China, Argentina, and Canada. In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
The Sales Enablement role is responsible for supporting increased sales productivity through a combination of collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data and supporting the enhancement of the company sales process. He/she will analyze sales performance towards established goals while taking into consideration current revenue trends.
The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making.
Responsible for driving utilization of Salesforce and drive quality in the opportunity management process while ensuring alignment across the sales organization.
Requires strong financial acumen and analytical skills to enhance and develop financial models that identify trends and encourage higher sales.
• Work with Business Development (BD) team to support enhancement of sales processes and tools to improve overall sales productivity; champion available tools to the rest of the sales team and help improve adoption across the organization.
• Assist with creating new reporting tools to drive sales performance and provide guidance to leadership team of qualitative and quantitative data. Report and analyze key performance metrics accurately and on a timely basis.
• Oversee SalesForce data to ensure accuracy and completeness of data inputs and drive action items supporting the sales organization. Drives efficiency and standardization across all regions on Salesforce use and reporting while ensuring data quality.
• Partner with IT to drive Salesforce enhancements that aligns with objectives of BD team.
• Create accurate dashboards and management reports highlighting key contract milestones, events and actions necessary to stay in contract compliance and maximize returns.
• Create and assign tasks to sales team members when action is required in a contract (i.e. renewal, GRI, volume true up).
• Optimize and create PowerPoint presentations supporting CCO for Board meetings, customer presentations, and business review meetings as needed.
• Guide sales (Key Accounts, Regional Sales, etc.) in entering an accurate forecast in Salesforce, generate reports for forecast, and collaborate forecasts into weekly-monthly reports.
• Develop financial tools that identify sales trends and capture seasonality to assist with monitoring new business and churn rates
• Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
• Other ad hoc projects as needed supporting Commercial Finance and Business Development leadership team.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor#39;s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
• 5 years of work experience in Finance, Business Analysis, Sales and Performance reporting
• Advanced computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio (Macros, SQL a plus); Experience in Microsoft Access is a plus
• Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI
• Requires advanced user experience with Salesforce.com
• Experienced in senior executive reporting, board decks, and presentations
• Experience in driving projects in order to effectively meet aggressive deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Requires experience creating and maintaining complex quantitative modeling financial tools.
• Experience in the Supply Chain, Warehousing, Distribution, Transportation or Operations industries is a plus
Knowledge & Employment Standards:
• Ability to develop strong business relationships within all levels of organizations, including senior level executives.
• Must be a self-starter with exceptional analytical skills and ability to identify and solve problems
• Organized with the ability to execute in a fast paced environment while multitasking and prioritizing requests
Progressive, flexible and strong team player desired with ability to travel occasionally
• Great written and oral communication skills with the ability to present complex data
Physical Requirements & Abilities:
• The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions.
• Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending.
• Requires manual dexterity with normal hand and finger movements for typical office work.
• Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks.
• May require travel by automobile and airplane.
• May require visiting facility operations in temperatures at or below freezing.
• Requires the use of various electronic tools.
• Occasionally works evenings or weekends in order to complete objectives or to attend meetings.
• Requires the ability to relate to others beyond giving and receiving instructions: must partner with colleagues without exhibiting behavioral extremes.
• Requires the performance of work activities including reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with others; and respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management