Challenging projects are coming up, including upgrading multiple lines. Business is booming in this flagship plant. This is a great team to work with.
Salary to $110K plus bonus and relocation.
- Successful project management experience, including large projects - in consumer products manufacturing.
- Project experience in high-speed packaging is required.
- Solid AutoCAD skills are needed.
- Bachelor's in Engineering is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment are required.
The Sr. Project Engineer job is accountable for capital planning, requirement development, early engineering, project management and implementation/post-implementation support for new equipment installations and existing equipment improvements in a CPG environment where product and people safety are top priorities. Depending on the project, this position will act as a project manager or SME and is accountable for performing all engineering activities in a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment. Role is accountable for developing annual and master capital plans in alignment with long-term business objectives and capacity needs. The Project Engineer must drive effective communication to all team members including, but not limited to contractors, consultants, vendors and the project stakeholders in an effort to coordinate all aspects of the project and input at all phases of development.