Bellisio Foods, Inc. is a growing global company with a long history of providing quality, innovative food tailored to meet consumer tastes and lifestyles. While headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our immense production facility in Jackson, Ohio, creates more than 400 products spanning a wide variety of frozen food categories, including single and multi-serve entrees, snacks, and side dishes. We are a values-driven organization, making a solid investment in those who foster integrity, prize authenticity, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
We cherish that each individual is unique and celebrate the differences that make each of us remarkable. Bellisio Foods commits to embrace diversity, empower through equity, and elevate marginalized voices through inclusion. We believe that our dedication to these values increases creativity, produces innovation, drives growth, and creates an engaged and thriving team. We are devoted to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all team members feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
Lead a team of production schedulers and managers to develop, implement, maintain, measure, and communicate the production and inventory needs, to meet operations strategies and customer service objectives for the company.
- Establish and execute production scheduling strategy and process to deliver plant efficiencies.
- Manage and execute inventory targets and strategies to maintain case fill targets and business financial targets.
- Hire, retain, and develop team members to ensure flawless execution of scheduling and inventory management responsibilities without any disruption to the business.
- Manage the inventory age management process to minimize costs associated with donation, discounts, and destroy due to close coded product.
- Lead the management of discontinued items to meet customer expectations and minimize write-off costs.
- Complete annual performance management processes with team (annual objective setting, performance assessment and reviews, etc.).
- Provide regular communication and updates on key performance metrics such as case fill, inventory levels, change overs, schedule changes and waste.
- Drive the utilization of planning systems to minimize manual efforts, and for transparency of information throughout the Supply Chain.
- Ensure cost savings and margin enhancement projects are being supported. Drive local cost savings projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Operations, Purchasing, Engineering, Finance) to ensure production & capacity assumptions and inputs are accurate.
- Ensure monthly, annual, and as-needed scenario capacity models are updated and reviewed with Leadership.
- Provide thought leadership and drive the development of new tools and capabilities within the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in supply chain planning/operations
- Strong management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop strategic and operating plans
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- SAP expertise (preferred)
Bellisio Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran, or disability status.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities, and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.