Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Uniquely Yours.
You will help evaluate acquisitions, partnerships, alliances, joint ventures and start-ups in current and new business. You will be a part of the transaction team and support the valuation of new business opportunities.
How you will contribute
- Participate in aspects of transaction execution including projectmanagement, due diligence and valuation, working closely with business teams, internalfunctional experts (e.g. legal, accounting, tax, etc.), and outside advisors to supportexecution.
- Support our global M&A priorities as a member of a small team thatinfluences long-term, company-wide investment initiatives. You will collaborate across thecompany to help assess and prioritize M&A transactions to best align with corporatestrategy and growthobjectives.
- Support development of financial projections for M&A opportunities. You will perform detailed financial analysis; develop comprehensive pro-forma financial models, valuation analysis and synergy models in support of potentialtransactions.
- Deliver high-quality presentation materials and recommendations to seniorleaders and decision makers.
- Invest in your own personal growth and development including growing your knowledge of the industryand business. You will also collaborate with and help develop peers.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: Experience at an investment bank, private equity, venture capital or corporate development group. Strong quantitative and analytic skills. Advanced modeling skills with the ability to work with others in complex tasks and review work products. Ability to synthesize data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations. Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities with aggressive timelines.
- BUSINESS ACUMEN: Broad financial acumen including a strong foundation in accounting and corporate finance principles (comprehensive understanding of valuation methodologies). Desire to learn about the dynamics and trends of the global food industry. Intellectual curiosity and passion to build a best-of-class M&A brand.
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS: Comfortable performing in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing internal and external resources. Flexibility to manage projects across time zones and adapt certain approaches to different cultures and working styles.
- GROWTH/DIGITAL MINDSET: Willingness to challenge assumptions and the status quo to help establish best practices and leading M&A capabilities as a team.
- INTEGRITY: Integrity and sound judgement in all decisions and interactions aligned with our values, policies and external regulations.
- BA/BS with top-tier academic background. 5+ years of experience at an investment bank, private equity, venture capital or corporate development group; MBA a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills. Advanced modeling skills, with ability to work with others in complex tasks and review work products. Ability to synthesize data into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines; comfortable performing in a fast paced, dynamic environment, managing both internal and external resources; flexibility to manage projects across time zones and adapt certain approaches to different cultures and working styles
- Broad financial acumen including a strong foundation in accounting and corporate finance principles (comprehensive understanding of valuation methodologies)
Relocation Support Available? Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
At Mondelez International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broad range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands globally and locally including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the top position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy and the second top position in gum.
Our 80,000 makers and bakers are located in more than80countries and we sell our products in over150countries around the world. Our people are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen--and happen fast.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job TypeRegularCorporate Development