At Schwans Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isnt just a job, its a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships and take pride in your work because at Schwans, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwans Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron, Tonys, Big Daddys, Villa Prima and Freschetta pizzas; Edwards desserts; and Pagoda Asian-style snacks. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
As a Sr. Information Services Project Manager, this position is responsible for the successful delivery of the largest, higher risk, mission critical and most complex information systems initiatives with the goal of being on time, within budget and with optimum quality. As a primary focus, you will be leading the organization through an SAP update to SAP S4/Hana.
- Manages enterprise-wide projects, teams and programs through all phases of the project plan
- Manages the budgets associated with the project including capital and manages all project deliverables, Such as: customer satisfaction quality to specification, technical achievement, schedule adherence and project cost budgets
- Mentors Project Managers and Associate Project Managers on project management best practices and standards.
- Guides portfolio management process by business unit
- Prepares project plans task plans task effort estimates budgets statements of work overall work effort schedules and task dependencies which includes definition scope resources and schedule
- Manages and coordinates the resources necessary to fulfill the project scope in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Works across IS to identify the resources needed to complete the project. This could include participating in offshore resource allocation.
- Prioritizes projects and tasks in order to achieve department and company objectives
- Ensures adequate and appropriate communication is maintained regarding all project status and priorities to stakeholders and executive management
- Ensures compliance with all aspects of the project lifecycle standards, project specification, project scope management, company policies and procedures
- Identifies tracks and manages all project related issues risks change requests and action items.
- Responsible for appropriate issue and risk escalation.
- Provides leadership for specific Project Office initiatives and process improvements for Information Services
- Provides performance feedback on project team members to the team member#39;s resource manager
- Education: Bachelor#39;s degree or equivalent preferred years of related experience
- Experience: 8-10 years related experience
- Certified SCRUM Master desired
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM
- Intermediate proficiency in the operation of a personal computer in a Windows environment to include the Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook;
- Intermediate proficiency with numeric data analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- PMP certified or ability to become certified within eighteen months desired, but not required.