We are searching for a unique individual to join our extended family where we value honesty and integrity along with respect of each other. Our management style is based on openness, autonomy and integrity. We are in need of an Aseptic Technologist that can contribute in a meaningful way supporting process improvements and analysis that can lead to improved processes. This role will be key as we continue to grow thru innovation, expansion, and acquisition. We pride ourselves on being progressive both in the consumer branded marketplace, food service and ingredient marketplaces by building a family of long term employees. A knowledgeable, energetic teammate will be welcomed and embraced to add to the culture of our organization.
This role is located near Grand Rapids, MI.
- Lead Process Improvements both in what we are currently doing as well as what we aren’t doing. There is room for growth with our plant and our organization.
- Work cross functionally with others to identify process improvements and create beneficial change.
- Assist operations with developing and tracking KPI for improvement projects
- We are an Aseptic facility and this is the focal point of our facility and our production.
- Conduct/lead manufacturing trials for new or renovated products or processes at customer request providing supporting documentation for trial protocols.
- Proactively identify, initiate and carry out projects that improve efficiency, minimize downtime and increase production capacity or reduce costs.
- Speak up; wear many different hats, make a difference, participate!
Education, Experience, Skills:
- BS degree in Food Science, Biology, Chemistry or similar
- Experience working in Aseptics
- Experience in leading projects with quantifiable results
- Food or beverage experience.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience.