FreshRealm: The Power of Fresh Thinking
As an innovative Food-Tech leader, FreshRealm provides a platform solution from end to end that enables our food industry partners to deliver fully-prepped meal kits, ready-to-eat meals and more - to doorsteps and store shelves.
FreshRealm is looking for leaders that want to deliver fresh thinking and support a healthier way of living for all. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you will have the ability to work with some of the country#39;s largest retailers, drive change through thoughtful onboarding and sales process design and directly impact customer success and retention, FreshRealm may be the perfect place to call your career home.
Sr. Cost Accountant at FreshRealm
The Sr. Cost Accountant will work cross functionally with Operations and will partner strategically with our Executive Leadership Team to provide insight and perspective on results, risk and opportunities. Additionally, as part of our FP&A team, be an integral participant in designing and implementing a leading edge fact based decision making and standard cost model. The Sr. Cost Accountant will work in Ventura, CA and will report to the CFO.
- Analyze manufacturing variances and perform root cause analysis
- Work proactively with Operations and Supply Chain functions on root cause analysis and solution development
- Perform reconciliations of key cost/variance accounts
- Monitor compliance with recording transactions
- Research transnational errors, determine root-cause and implement solutions
- Validate, analyze, and research standard costs
- Perform margin analysis on new and existing product lines
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on various policy proposals
- Manage physical inventories process with Operations personnel and monitor cycle counts
- Design standard cost system within an ERP environment
- Work cross-functionally with operations, supply chain, and sales to ensure data integrity
- Demonstrated ability to use business knowledge to influence actions and constructively challenge the status quo at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to develop partnerships and effectively influence change across a broad stakeholder network
- Demonstrated change agility and ability to deal with ambiguity for self and others
- Demonstrated ability to leverage financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
BA/BS required with major in Finance or Accounting preferred. MBA strongly preferred.
Must possess minimum of 4 years of work experience in progressive finance roles. Experience in manufacturing or food environment with strong Project Management background preferred
Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline -oriented environment preferred. Strong attention to detail. Strong SAP implementation and analytical skills with the ability to problem solve. Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills . Must be proficient in the use of Google Suite. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite preferred
FreshRealm, LLC does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, LLC.