Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sr. Associate Brand Manager, Innovation will play a critical role in scoping Horizon 2 front of funnel opportunities, driving end to end design thinking on big bet platform priorities, and playing a critical role in managing the commercialization process to drive continuous improvement for the $4B Meals & Beverage portfolio.
Opportunity Identification (20% of time)
- Partner with Consumer Insights and the Front of Funnel team to identify large platform areas of unmet need via diverse research sources (demand landscapes, qualitative and quantitative consumer research, competitive marketplace performance)
- Assess and prioritize opportunities via opportunity sizing, consumer validation, R&D validation of the technical pathways; operations validation of manufacturing
Proposition Translation and Alignment (40% of time)
- Translate opportunity spaces into commercially viable product or service concepts via insight refinement, positioning, concept development and testing, guardrail definition
- Partner with Brand Marketing and Sales teams to ensure alignment with business strategy and objectives and advise on communications support plan (partnerships, activation) and customer selling
- Drive stakeholder direction and alignment via development of project charters, strategic briefs, including a compelling vision for development across multi-year omni-channel pipeline
- Lead Category inputs for CPR process to drive business strategies on new items and ensure pipeline sufficiency and appropriate resource allocation
Stage Gate & PMR Commercialization & Process (40% of time)
- Lead broad, diverse teams of cross-functional partners from product development through launch, ensuring proper planning prioritization and execution across: forecasting and P&L management, channel planning, manufacturing, and early in-market performance tracking to optimize support
- Execute strategy across the marketing mix, including product and packaging design, distribution, pricing, shelving and promotion to drive scale
- M&B Retail Commercialization Process:
- Lead the consolidation of in-market post launch tracking, analysis of short- and long-range portfolio goals for H1, & H2. Lead implementation of new product development standards and processes to maintain a strong pipeline of innovation products.
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years relevant marketing or product management experience required; 1+ years of innovation experience desired.
- Previous project management experience preferred.
- Previous P&L exposure preferred.
- 1+ year experience in integrated marketing preferred.
- Previous experience working with consumption data and working with consumer insights preferred.
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal.
- Able to work with a high level of ambiguity, but also the ability to work cross functionally.
- Results oriented.
- CPG experience highly preferred.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.