Do you want to join the ##1 hummus company in the world? Sabra is looking for a Business Analyst to support the critical strategy development work that will impact its growth in the next three to five years. As part of a broader Corporate Strategy & Development team, the ideal person will utilize a balance between analytical skills and strategic thinking to evolve our company’s future.
Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Support the development of the Sabra and Obela Corporate strategy framework from conception to execution
- Participate in and support the annual Strategic Review (Corporate and functional/Business Unit strategic plans)
- Drive the process to review and manage the most critical business strategies and projects for Sabra and Obela. Synthesize aligned priorities to be reflected in the Annual Operating Plan
- Contribute to the design and execution of a global M&A strategy
- Provide analytical support and thought leadership to one to three annual Corporate and functional/Business Unit strategy projects and selected business cases
- Analyze business development levers for new and disruptive business models
Recipe for Success
- BA/BS strongly preferred
- Minimum three years experience in business analyst role or equivalent in either consulting or banking
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in modeling
- Strategic thinking capability with knowledge of various frameworks and their applications
- Solid project management skills and experience
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams and manage key stakeholders
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Expert MS Office Skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly and maintain high performance in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Sabra’s products and our future growth potential in the U.S. and internationally
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.