Emphasis on Japanese Cuisine and Cooking Skills
Overall supervision of entire Hot Food department with includes:
- Work with kitchen staff to produce high quality products on a consistent basis.
- Interface and efficiently react to Customer/Executive Chef requirements.
- Implement customer specific menu items.
- Maintain HACCP standards.
- Culinary Quality & Menu adherence.
- Production planning and management.
- Employee Scheduling and Training.
- Food Cost Improvements.
- Food Safety
- Menu development when required and other daily operation needs. Able to create a vision for the department
- Knowledge of Japanese cuisines, and cooking skills a plus.
- Experienced Chef with high volume production environments.
- Strong management and productivity improvement skills.
- Complete understanding of HACCP standards of food production.
- Proven track record successfully handling customer issues and requests.
- Read, write, understand, and communicate in English.
- 5 years minimum experience.