1. Contribute to company profitability by managing the sourcing of assigned categories on behalf of consolidated company requirements including parts, supplies and services.
2. Utilize sourcing and contract management processes and technology to develop RFx events, written supply agreements and other documents as required.
3. Provide technology support for the applicable Purchasing system(s) including sourcing assignments, material records, vendor records, others as required.
4. Provide analysis of assigned spend categories to contribute to supplier performance management and contract compliance.
5. Achieve customer satisfaction by ensuring that quality and availability of assigned materials and services meet and exceed internal and external requirements.
6. Manage supplier relationships including qualification, collaboration and performance.
7. Assist internal customers in developing their strategies, budgets and initiatives and support their achievement.
8. Proactively develop cost, process and sustainability improvement projects; and manage associated supply chain risk.