- The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
- The Simplot Digital Experience team is a newly formed organization within Simplot comprised of cross-functional, collaborative and digital first individuals with the goal of creating innovative solutions to support the company#39;s customer-facing digital assets. We are starting from the ground up and looking for motivated and self-driven individuals to help bring this team to life.
- To help us achieve our mission, we are hiring 4 Software Engineers to join our team.
- The primary function of this position is to work as a member of a software development team to support the Digital IT needs of the disparate business units globally. Business needs are facilitated directly in this role via the delivery engineer#39;s ability to design, write, and test code for new as well as legacy systems and software.
- Using desired skillset (tools, process and development language knowledge) to create software solutions for business requests and correct software related issues
- Root cause analysis and elegant solutioning both individually and collaboratively for software related challenges. Requirements interpretation to understand the core needs of the business such that an accurate software solution design can be realized efficiently.
- Solid, scalable, and efficient solution designs to satisfy current requested business requirements and be extendable enough for reuse in future business needs.
- To objectively assess the degree of conformance of the system to stated requirements and specifications. Testing verifies that the system meets the different requirements including, functional, performance, reliability, security, usability and so on
- Bachelor#39;s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training
- Expert Level experience with C##, ASP.NET Framework/Core
- Expert level knowledge of object oriented, software design patterns and architectural paradigms such as MVC, MVVM and MVM.
- Deep functional knowledge and hands on design experience with web services (REST, SOAP, etc).
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to e-commerce web applications.
Job Requisition ID:1550Travel Required:NoneLocation(s):Simplot Headquarters - BoiseCountry:United States**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.**If you require technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.