Social Strategy Manager
Come join the Tillamook Team where our philosophy is Dairy Done Right. As an independent farmer-owned cooperative, we have been guided by good, honest values since 1909. We believe in putting quality over profit, natural over artificial, and that hard work can never be outsmarted. We re taking a stand for real food, because everyone deserves better.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce. At Tillamook, we believe that inclusion and diversity are central to our cultural strategy. In order to achieve our growth ambition and compete and win in the marketplace, we believe we make better decisions and build stronger teams when we invite and rely on diverse perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures into our work and to fuel our innovation and growth. To us this means creating a climate of inclusion where all employees feel valued and a sense of belonging. We believe this will make us a better consumer brand and employer.
What does real food mean to you? Is your favorite dish a cheesy casserole? Perhaps a decadent and indulgent ice cream? Either way, your identification with food is important to us. People who fit well here at Tillamook have a commitment to quality in everything they do. Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values.
Our team members understand our vision, contribute to our mission, thrive on innovative thinking, hard work and good, honest values. We live by these shared values: We are Good Stewards, We believe in Uncompromising Quality, We work as One Team, We Play to Win, and We Genuinely Care for each other.
What you will do:
Reporting into the Director of Marketing Strategy and Brand Communications, this role will be critical in helping develop and ensuring brand voice and company messaging is consistent across all social media platforms. As the foremost expert on social media (both organic and paid) at the company, this role is responsible for crafting the annual Tillamook social media strategy, then implementing and executing that strategy alongside other members of the integrated marketing team. This includes multiple campaigns per year as well as an always-on presence across a variety of social channels. To do this effectively, this role will need to manage the social media budget across all needs including: content development (both with internal brand design group and external agency partner), paid social (alongside Paid Media Manager and external agency partner), external community management support, social listening and reporting tools. This role is an awesome opportunity to make an immediate impact on the reputation of Tillamook to the consumer and work alongside a team to deliver cohesive marketing strategies.
Here s a day in the life:
- Be the social media expert, create the annual Tillamook Social Media Strategy and integrate with overall marketing communications strategy, brand platform and brand identity system
- Manage all day-to-day social media strategy and implementation, including curating content, implementing paid promotion for social posts, managing contests, overseeing Team Tillamook ambassador program, and handling crisis communications
- Integrate with channel owners on all seasonal campaign executions, including Shopper, Partnerships and Digital
- Manage media agency of record for all paid social
- Manage social production agency and social media budget
- Manage social media community management lead who creates, maintains social calendar and community management and external agency
- Manage brand reputation via social listening tool(s). Specifically, monitor praise and complaint trends and share with appropriate departments and management teams, and resolve consumer questions and concerns
- Manage social analytics and reporting via social media management tool(s). Specifically, prepare and share reports, monitor and track trends, and incorporate data into larger integrated marketing reports
- Researching industry trends, researching social media trends, updating online content calendar, creating project briefs, competitor research, development of marketing presentations, and content/copy creation
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 7+ years of marketing experience and 2+ years of leadership and management. 2-3 years working in an agency environment is a plus; experience in food marketing a plus
- Occasional night or weekend work. Moderate Customer travel approximately every 1-2 months
Industry leading benefit and reward programs:
We offer outstanding benefits to our employees. For more information, please visit the careers page: www.tillamook.com/careers.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture and inclusive conditions where all employees are heard, valued and feel a sense of belonging. We rely on different perspectives, thoughts, backgrounds and cultures to inform our work, to help us be better as a brand and as an employer and to fuel our success. Weare seeking talent from a wide range of diversity, perspectives and backgrounds to joinour exceptional organization and help us build our future.
Tillamook County Creamery Association (TCCA) is a Drug-Free Workplace.EEO/AA