Are you looking for more than just a job? The culture at Mountaire is one of our greatest strengths and most valued assets. We maintain the same core values and family-focused work environment that we’ve operated with since day one. You will find that your peers, supervisor and team members are genuinely committed to, not only your success, but also working together to provide high-quality products to our customers. We are a service to one another and to our customers, demonstrating operational excellence and outstanding performance.
New hires that embrace our vision strategy can expect to share in the commitment to shape our success and have a path towards future growth opportunities within the company.
Position responsibilities include:
- Transfer eggs from setters to hatchers
- Clean buggies after transfer use
- Check needles after each hatcher is complete
- Label each hatcher basket with the appropriate flock number
- Enable hatcher alarms
- Operate all equipment in a safe manner in accordance with Company policies and procedures
A minimum requirement of a high school degree or equivalent
Must be willing to work nights, overtime and weekends as required
Must be dependable
Walk and stand for long periods of time
Possess adequate hand dexterity to move objects
Bend, stoop and crawl
Handle multiple tasks independently
Work in hot, humid and dusty environments
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance – Your well-being is important to us!
- 401K – You are our future and we want to help you plan for yours.
- Education assistance – The more you know, the more you can help shape the company’s future.
- Profit sharing – We believe in contributing to the success of everyone.
- Vacation and holiday pay – We know you will love your job, but a good work life balance is important.