Department: Packers Chemical
Job Status: Full Time
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports To: Director of Engineering/Shop Foreman/Shop Coordinator
Work Schedule: 7 am – 3:30 AM MON-FRI
Amount of Travel Required: N/A
Positions Supervised: N/A
This is a shop fabricator position that includes assembly of equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must:
• Be able to meet physical demands outlined below in a Shop environment. (some lifting to 50 lbs.) • Ability to fabricate and assemble assorted equipment using various materials, tools, machines, and their own hands • Ability to read and understand assembly instructions, ensuring that the required parts are present and meet quality control standards
• Follow and maintain Company’s Safety policies.
• Operate a Fork Lift (Will Train)
• Assist in general building maintenance
• Other job duties as assigned by the Director of Engineering, Shop Coordinator, and Shop Foreman
• Must have a good work ethic and desire to produce high quality product for our clients
• Must be punctual and maintain a good attendance record
• Must be self-motivated and stay productive
• Must have a positive attitude and be able work within the team
• Be able to work overtime when required
• Must be willing to learn new skills
? High School Graduate or GED.
? Valid Drivers License
? Mechanical/Technical Skills