Position Title: Receiving Operator
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested.
Essential Duties: These duties directly and substantially serve to achieve the purpose of the position.
Ensure to use all required safety equipment when changing battery (Gloves, face shield, etc.).
- Check on the shipping board the daily assign duties and pull accordingly.
- Pull product from picking areas only.
- Comply with you daily cleaning and report to your supervisor before you leave.
- Complete daily forklift inspection and maintain the water level in the battery.
- Ensure to use all safety equipment when changing battery (Gloves, face shield etc)
- Do a trailer inspection and material inspection (completing the Receiving Control Form) when unloading materials.
- Prior to start loading ensure that trailer has the glad-hand lock and chock wheel
- Comply with Kronos policy
- All paperwork generated by a receiving worker must be clear and readable.
- Attend all scheduled meetings.
- Participate in any special safety assignments.
- Report any accident immediately
- Keep good communication with supervisor and management team.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
u High School diploma or GED preferred
u 1 + years of Experience in receiving and/or warehousing, with riding pallet jack, RF scanner and order pulling experience
u Some computer skills
u Good communication skills
GRUMA Corporation is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity in all phases of employment in compliance with applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with GRUMA Corporation depends solely on your qualifications.
GRUMA Corporation is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (USA) 972-602-7300 to let us know the nature of your request.