Mizkan Americas, Inc.
Location: 437 Dallas Warehouse
Job Title: SHIPPING AND RECIEVING CLERK
Department: Office Administration
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly
COMMENTS: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
SUMMARY: The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for the clerical operations of shipping and receiving.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Run Bill of Ladings Inspect and insure all BOLs are current and pertinent info is included.
- Create ship labels for outgoing orders.
- Resolve issues pertaining to past shipments, freight issues, etc.
- Responsible for CHEP Pallet reconciliation reports
- Receive inbound freight verifying correctness of paperwork.
- Maintain accurate trailer inspection logs
- Assist with inventory cycle counts including counting, entering data, and reconciliation.
- Ensure staged orders are accurate and ready for shipment.
- Procure the necessary pallets maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Verify Certificates of Analysis COAs obtaining for orders and forwarding to customers as needed.
- Responsible for checking sales orders for item, count, carrier, accuracy, etc.
- Responsible for clerical duties as assigned.
- Responsible for food product quality and safety.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma required.
- Excellent Verbal, Written and Math skills required.
- Attention to accuracy, neatness, details required.
- Ability to operate PC , and standard office equipment..
- Ability to work with others well in a team environment.
- Willing to work under varying circumstances and changes in procedures, operating /customer requirements, etc.