Mark Anthony Services is hiring a Shipping & Receiving Operator responsible for daily completion of tasks integral to the operation and overall performance of the warehouse, the shipping/receiving clerk will be cross trained in all areas of the warehouse and will be qualified to complete all tasks in the shipping and receiving areas. The shipping/receiving clerk will make certain that Safety and Quality are at the forefront of all activities. This role will work closely with warehouse team members to ensure daily and weekly tasks are being completed on-time and according to standard operating procedures.
This is your opportunity to be a part of an innovative team in a brand new, state-of-the-art brewing facility in Columbia, SC.
As a Shipping & Receiving Operator, your responsibilities will include:
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Maintain files of shipping records and trace missing or lost shipments
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Read customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Arrange for carrier vehicle or pickup
- Route products to departments
- Corrects LGV (Laser Guided Vehicles) alarms
- Inspects Trailers
- Unloads finished goods and raw material deliveries utilizing a forklift
- Maintains pallet storage area; offloads pallets from trailers and stage for LGV’s to pick up
The Shipping & Receiving Operator position is well-suited for you if you have/are:
- Ability to manage well under pressure while staying true to the company values.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take on any task.
- Demonstrated team player; ego left at the door.
- Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-do attitude, acts like an owner taking full accountability for decisions.
- Ability to receive regular feedback and act upon it accordingly.
- Demonstrated drive for learning and teaching/sharing best practices with others.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in warehouse environment.
- Forklift experience (must achieve certification)
- Demonstrated and effective use of computer skills such as MS office, Teams, OneNote, and email.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be flexible and available to work days, evenings, overnight shifts, and up to 12 hours as needed/scheduled.
- Must be available and flexible to work overtime including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Fast-paced and constantly changing work environment
- Shift work including days, evenings, overnight shifts up to 12 hrs.
- Overtime work, including weekends and holidays as needed
Mark Anthony Services provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands, which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, and MXD. Mark Anthony Services is a member of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America#39;s most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the alcohol beverage sector.
Mark Anthony Brewing, the 4th Largest Brewer in the United States, will be opening our revolutionary, state-of-the-art brewing and packaging facility in Columbia, SC in mid-2021. It is the largest, most advanced brewery built in the United States within the last 25 years. The over one million sq. ft. facility will employ a team of over 300 people with a shared passion for quality and doing what’s right. Come join us on this once-in-a-lifetime journey as we start up our flagship facility in Columbia, SC.
Our collaborative culture is unapologetically fast paced, entrepreneurial, and results driven. We act like owners and embody a sense of urgency and pride in everything we do, while ensuring we always overdeliver on quality. We treat each other with humility, authenticity and celebrate our diverse and inclusive culture, in which everyone can thrive. Safety is paramount, and we are proud to provide a safe and healthy work environment in each of our state-of-the-art facilities.
People are the most important ingredient at Mark Anthony Brewing. Each team member makes an impact on our family-owned business and we share a genuine entrepreneurial spirit and relentless drive to always raise the bar. Together, we nurture a deep sense of community in our organization with a true passion and love for what we do.
Our common purpose is to continuously innovate, think differently and always overdeliver on quality for our customers and consumers. Despite everything we have achieved we take nothing for granted, remain humble, and our success inspires us to push the boundaries of innovation and creativity even further. If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun - we want you to consider joining our family!