The Livonia Distribution Center, a 400,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7; is currently seeking a Shipping Administrator to join our team. The essential function of this position is toplan shipments based on product availability and customer requests. Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries. Preparingshippingdocuments (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading)
Full-time Night Shift: B2- Thursday – Saturday and alternating Wednesday’s 6pm – 6am
- Compare all incoming shipment information to database for accuracy.
- Arrange Canadian customs clearance and delivery details for all outgoing shipments.
- Deliver items to requisitioning departments.
- Prepare routine reports and file shipping records.
- Complete reports during and at the end of shift.
- Notify manager or planning department when discrepancies occur.
- Prepare Bill of Ladings: Checks items shipped against work orders for accuracy.
- Ensure all relevant files are maintained and organized. Forward to appropriate departments for processing.
- Communicate with others to ensure shipping and receiving related problems are resolved.
- Must maintain confidentiality of all proprietary information, as well as other company data, including personnel information.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or related shipping and receiving experience
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Proficiency in the use of English language
- Previous experience in a manufacturing office is preferred.
- Previous experience with scanning and filing documentation.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Strong computer skills and math ability.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work in our refrigerated warehouse, 50-degree controlled temperature zones
- Stand and walk for the entire shift
- Lift up to 30 lbs. with or without accommodations
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put in place.