Participate in the distribution warehouse activities related to receiving, storing, selecting, shipping, dispatching, and delivery of product to ensure effective and efficient warehouse operations and product transportation
- Correctly select, palletize, and shrink wrap customers#39; orders preparing them for delivery.
- Safely load trailers in an even and productive fashion
- Ability to understand and operate hand held computer and scanning devices for SAP that is used for all aspects of warehouse operations
- Maintain cleanliness of entire warehouse and practice safe food handling procedures by learning and practicing American Institute of Baking (AIB) standards for warehouse sanitation
- Perform other related duties incidental to work described herein
- Ability to work 2nd shift
- Ability to operate a fork lift, pallet jack, electric rider jacks, electric pallet jacks, trailer lift gates and pallet wrap machines
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 6 months to a year related experience or 1 full year non-related employment experience
- ability to move or lift product from 50-80 lbs
- Ability to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Ability to withstand cool and/or cold temperatures.
- Must have food service delivery experience
- Lift-gate, reefer, electric pallet jack, and forklift experience helpful
- Experience delivering into food service accounts is preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Must be able to operate MHE equipment
- May be required to work in the freezer (-10)
Here at Dawn, our crisis management team is meeting regularly to assess our response to COVID-19. As part of this, we are looking at potential changes in our interview and onboarding process, as your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage you to check back frequently and know that recruiters will be in touch with candidates as needed. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Dawn Family and will continue to make updates as new information becomes available.
Dawn Recruitment Team
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.