Mizkan Americas, Inc.
We offer a SIGN-ON BONUS, quarterly bonuses and comprehensive benefits package: Medical - Dental - Vision - Paid Time Off - Disability - Life and AD&D - 401k With Match - Profit Sharing - Health & Flex Spending Accounts - Employee Assistance Program - Wellness Program - Fitness Reimbursement - Education Assistance - Employee Referral Bonus
Location: Crossville, TN
Job Title: SHIPPER-RECEIVER (& Back-up Shuttle Driver)
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
COMMENTS: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
SUMMARY: The Shipper-Receiver is responsible for pulling orders using FIFO (First In First Out) procedure. The Shipper-Receiver is responsible for loading and unloading of trucks (finished product and raw materials). Shipper-Receiver is responsible for rotation of product brought from production to warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Notify in-coming trucks to back up to correct dock doors, chock wheels, lock out airline.
- Check trailer contents to ensure product and quantity is correct before being received.
- Report any damaged product to Quality Assurance before receiving.
- Retrieve and match shipping bill of lading and pick ticket.
- Pull and stage using FIFO and pick ticket.
- Check order a 2nd time for accuracy before loading onto trailer (dates, quantity and quality).
- Load product onto trailer, which is 3rd check of order accuracy.
- Accurately complete ship confirmation for outgoing shipments and print bill of lading.
- Follow safety rules.
- Keep work area/warehouse in a clean and orderly condition.
- Assist Warehouse Supervisor and Shipper-Receiver Lead with daily activities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year of related warehousing, shipping and receiving required.
- Computer literacy required with AS400 system knowledge a plus.
- Ability to drive a forklift with forklift certification required.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Class A CDL required