COMPANY: As one of North America#39;s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care ("HPC"), over-the-counter ("OTC"), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 23 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America#39;s largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP#39;s product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP#39;s in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands - Household Division Our Household Division ("Household") is the ##1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 10 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting®, The Works® branded products, Austin#39;s A-1 Bleach.
This position is located at our Hampton, GA location
Essential Job Functions
The Shipper is primarily responsible for accurately loading product onto trailers for shipment. This position requires the ability to drive a forklift and some basic computer skills. Must pay close attention to detail. Drives gasoline, liquefied gas, or electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel hook, fork grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials by performing the following duties. Clears inventory, compiles and maintains records of quantity, and type of product stocked in the Warehouse. Submitting inventory data as scheduled.
- Loads and unloads trailers for delivery or shipment of finish product. Verifying accuracy of all goods shipped and received. Clears inventory of finished goods as required.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Loads, unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Accurately verifies and clears inventory using Company Software Package upon shipping goods.
- Inventories materials in the warehouse.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Lubricates truck, recharges batteries, fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied gas tank
- Counts cases and/or pallets of product in stock daily, weekly, monthly, and as scheduled. Maintain totals via inventory records and submits data as required. Notifies supervisor about any discrepancies immediately.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.