Position Scope: Manage transportation department personnel during shift to ensure flights are serviced/catered.
- Minimum 2 year degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge or Experience Requirements
- Understand, read and communicate in English.
- Must be reliable and Professional.
- Able to work with others as a Team Player and efficiently direct team.
- Computer literate-use of Word and Excel.
- Operation management experience – minimum of two (2) years.
- Knowledge of HACCP and FDA guidelines.
- Strong customer skills.
- Communicates with customers, shifts, and all internal departments to ensure the above level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Responsible to ensure all documents are completed during their shift: DOT, Coordinator, flight dispatch, temperature logs, special meal verification reports, etc.
- Schedules vehicles/personnel for optimum utilization: control of manpower hours and overtime/truck rotations/scheduling preventative maintenance/vehicle washing.
- Maintains daily controls to reduce vehicle damage and vehicle fines.
- Responsible for the safety and security of all transportation related operations.
- Works in safe manner to prevent accidents to self and coworkers. Stresses safe working procedures to all employees daily.
- Immediately investigates, documents, and reports all on the job accidents following company safety procedures.
- Produces required shift reports/documentation/drivers logs/investigation & documentation vehicle damage.
- Communicate all related matters to personnel with daily debriefings.
- Must attend all company provided supervision/management training.
- To ensure that we are meeting the customer requirements and preventing aircraft departure delays or accidents.
- Ensure GMPS and SOPS are adhered to
- Respond to customer requests with professionalism