The Judge Group is seeking multiple Shift Production Supervisors for a beverage manufacturing company in Chester County, PA. Facility is a 24/7 operation and multiple positions are needed due to increased demand and production. Candidates must be flexible to working all shifts and/or rotating schedules.
This is an excellent growth opportunity with a long established reputable company who is greatly recognized for quality and craftsmanship. Full time permanent positions offering competitive salary + additional performance incentives, employer paid benefits, retirement plan, generous PTO, and many other short and long term incentives.
Some relocation assistance available for applicants outside commutable distance.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without the need for sponsorship now or in the future This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Lead and direct production goals across multiple departments in high speed manufacturing, highly automated environment
- Manage raw materials, mixing, blending, batching processes
- Setup and breakdown of equipment in production areas
- Follow CIP and sanitation processes in regard to SOPs, GMPs, FDA, and other industry and regulatory standards
- Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of environment and equipment in accordance with QA/QC standards, implementing improvements where appropriate.
- Basic maintenance and troubleshooting of pumps, valves, and other process equipment
- Recognize systems and procedures with focus on continuous improvement implementation
- Ensure all equipment is operating safely, at maximum efficiency and maintained to the highest standards by supporting the maintenance department schedule. Submit work orders as necessary for equipment.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency to problem solving through practicing and perfecting root cause analysis.
- Participate in the interview process for new associates, as well as manage departmental on-boarding and training.
- Support initiatives to ensure minimal waste during manufacturing.
- Lead initiatives to reduce loss, improve capacity and/or reduce cost.
- 3 or more years of experience in similar production environment such as beverage, food, or CPG
- Experience with automated production, packaging, and distribution equipment
- Ability to work various shifts/hours on rotating schedules with occasional need for more than standard 40hr week (premium pay and OT available for additional hours)
- Ability to communicate with various departments and levels of organization
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Hands-on leader
- Critical thinker with attention to detail and ability to resolve or improve issues