You know us as the food and beverage company behind a lot of your favorites like Stouffer\u2019s, Nesquik, Toll House, and Lean Cuisine, as well as new discoveries like Sweet Earth and Chameleon Cold-Brew coffee. Across our organization, we\u2019re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is encouraged, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day!
Working as the Coordinator of SharePoint and Knowledge Management, this individual is to develop techniques and procedures for organizing, locating, and enabling access to relevant data and expertise required to address specific business tasks. Additionally, create governance around the SharePoint site collection and elevate the capabilities using apps and workflows.
- Design and implement a knowledge management strategy
- Facilitate seamless exchange of information across teams
- Analyze relationships between content, people, topics and activity and produce knowledge storage strategy.
- Keep technology up to date by working with document owners to ensure regular audits
- Create, implement, and reinforce guidelines and standard methodologies for knowledge management and for SharePoint.
- Facilitate a SharePoint user group consisting of resources in the business units.
- Act as a resource supporting the design, development, delivery and management of SharePoint sites, workflows, apps supporting project teams in SharePoint and documentation needs.
- Implement SP cloud apps/workflows/etc. to automate and streamline business processes.
- Work with the training team to create SharePoint training to align with the guidelines.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with partners and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Build new and transform existing Reports Dashboards from legacy tools to SharePoint.
- Streamline the management of and access to data by building simple database and front end forms to allow mobile and/or back-office data entry.
- Designing and testing SharePoint and web based content management solutions for data collection and management of electronic document storage
- Migration of legacy SharePoint applications in SP2010 to SPOL.
- Implementation of out-of-the-box and custom SharePoint-based workflows to assist in development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Participates in the analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment phases of development projects.
- Develop and deploy out-of-the-box and custom SharePoint applications as requested.
- Provide formal and informal training of content managers and end users on the standard methodologies and standards of SharePoint site design.
- Configure standard site templates and site provisioning scripts.
- Define and implement database models, as needed.
- Seamlessly integrating existing components in SharePoint (e.g. InfoPath forms, MS Office Applications including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerApps and PowerBI.)
- Create browser compatible forms using InfoPath 2010 and deployed to Form Library in SharePoint Sites.
- Create approval flows for document approval, storage and retrieval.
- Build new and modification of intranet web communities.
- Community Master of the Technical Community on the NEST.
Requirements & Minimum Education Level
Bachelor degree in communication, knowledge management or relevant experience, Knowledge Management Certification a plus
- Previous experience with oversight of an organizations Knowledge Management strategy, implementation, communications, and maintenance.
- Experience in IT systems sustainability and maintenance preferred.
- +5 years hands-on admin and development experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Exposure to Microsoft Team
Updates on strategic direction to be received by Digital Business Relationship Manager; This role will not have direct reports but is expected to work with cross-functional domestic and international teams and lead events as required by the role.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.