Rochester Midland is seeking a self- driven Service Technician for its Food Safety Division out of the Mid- Atlantic and surrounding areas. This motivated/hands on candidate will be responsible for servicing customers at food manufacturing facilities. To be successful in this position, this candidate should be mechanically inclined, own your own tools, and have prior Sanitation or Maintenance experience in a food plant.
In this role as the Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing chemical dispensing and application equipment
- Building customer relationships
- Documenting customer chemical inventories
- Titrating chemical dispensing dilutions
Rochester Midland Corporation (RMC) is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of specialty chemicals for food, sanitation, water treatment, legionella control, facility maintenance, restroom order control and industrial cleaning. Rochester Midland is the leader in Green Housekeeping and manufactures Enviro Care®, an extensive line of environmentally preferable products for all markets, as well as many other bio-based products.
- Experience in maintenance and repairs – CIP, plumbing and electrical experience a plus
- Two years of industry related experience required – maintenance, sanitation, or food plant.
- Valid Driver License – Company Service Vehicle provided
- Computer skills including e-mail, Word, and Excel.
- Effective communication (Verbal, Listening & Written)
- Analytical & Problem solving
- Customer/Vendor Relationship and solution focused.
- Drive for results
- Action Oriented
- Critical thinking
- Product Knowledge,
- Administrative Skills,
- Technical Skills,
- Planning & Priority Setting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all organizational level of management