Mérieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Sensory Scientist in 5507 Blue Lagoon Dr, Miami, FL 33126 USA. Your mission will be to:
The incumbent will manage and execute sensory and consumer research studies to meet the client objectives by working within the sensory science team. Study types may include descriptive, discrimination and quantitative consumer research studies.
• Lead and conduct single or multi stage projects, delivering to the required standards and agreed timescales, including designing research to meet client objectives, to produce good quality, actionable data, interpreting results, reporting/presenting findings, making recommendations and contributing to decision making. A wide range of sensory science methods may be employed including both qualitative and quantitative.
• Interface with clients to help determine their needs and how to apply sensory science to answer their research question. The clients will include persons from other sensory departments, marketing, quality, product development, and executives.
• Provide insight and support the panel recruitment process and helping to improve and expand the panel database.
• Apply statistical analysis to the data output from studies in order to interpret the results for the client.
• Support project set up and product preparation, when required.
• Provide informal coaching and share experience with more junior colleagues and technicians.
• Work to improve all aspects of the department, including functional methodologies, practical solutions and facilities and presenting these ideas in an appropriate way to management.
• Maintain and develop knowledge and expertise in relevant scientific disciplines.
Bachelors or Masters degree in Food Science or related with at least two years experience in a sensory lab setting or equivalent.
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button