Job Req ## 666054
Life Science Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Senior Development/Commercialization Manager (Project Management)
LOCATION: Oxford, New York Area (40 miles outside Binghamton) Zip Code 13830
SALARY: $115-135K + 10%
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years Project Management from Development through Production including Validation and working with CMOs
RELOCATION: Relocation Required – they will provide relocation assistance
Responsibilities: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, manage, and track full lifecycle product development projects
- Manage project proposals to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project
- Maintain timelines, schedule project meetings, set agendas, prepare, and present project progress
- Responsible for tracking and controlling project development
- Develop and implement appropriate historical tracking system or database for all assigned projects. Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulations as needed
- Maintain all project related historical documentation, project schedules and milestone due dates
- Interface with clients on a daily basis
- Interact with all levels of cross functional teams including Formulations R&D, Analytical R&D, Packaging, QC, etc.
- Coordinate with QA Compliance and Regulatory to meet the requirements of submission documentation.
- Manage milestones, capture subsequent additions to original work scope and relay information to the Business Manager/ Account Manager
- Ensure on-time delivery of project milestones
- Work with CMOs on manufacturing and validation expectations
- Manage client expectations and develop working relationships with client that foster business
- Provide weekly updates to clients on project progress unless otherwise captured in meeting minutes from teleconference
- Cost/Budget Analysis
- Generate KPI/reports
- Optimize continuous improvement
- Negotiate with vendors/external service provider
Skills and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively: strong written and verbal communications skills, used thoroughly and in a timely manner using appropriate and effective tools and techniques.
- Creative/Innovative: develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization
- Foster Teamwork: work cooperatively and effectively with personnel and customers to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: positively influence others to meet project timeline goals and achieve results that are in the best interest of the company.
- Organize: set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, operations or related, PMP certification preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing industry working new product development through commercialization