National Account Manager
Haddenham, United Kingdom
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work!
We are currently looking for a National Account Manager to join our EMEA Headquarter. This role will fully develop, implement and commercially manage key strategic Custom Food Manufacturers customers regionally. Do you have proven knowledge and experience as National Account Manager? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Full P&L KPI accountability for Custom Food Manufacturers strategic customers
- Customer NPD development - productivity and cost target management
- Core category growth leadership and influence: external and internal
- Cross-Functional team ownership, accountability and behavior setting
- Differing regional dynamics and product category revenue streams across customer base
- Maintain a value-added service to ensure successful relationships
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase
- Core competency growth area for McCormick
- Degree with 2:1 minimum from Russell Group or Top 30 Universities
- National Account Manager experience in blue chip FMCG preferred - high profile and high pressure customer base experience is important
- Evidence of negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required
- Ability to deliver KPI in timely manner, also beyond targets
- Proven track record of innovative and stretching growth
- Technical food / beverage flavour knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong P&L management experience
- Strong ability to influence
- Good organisation & time management skills - able to prioritise work
- Willing and capable to learn new skills
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone#39;s contributions and do what#39;s right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our "Power of People" principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.