Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
We are looking to ignite our product delivery process through the implementation of a long term strategy and vision for our DevSecOps capability. This position resides on our development team but is expected to lead cross functionally with our development, Cloud COE, Networking, and Security teams to define, align, and roll out DevOps capabilities.
We are looking for a senior-level lead with deep technical expertise in DevOps tools and practices, combined with strategic planning experience to drive enterprise level transformation. As key technical SME and leader in crafting and delivering the DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline strategy for the enterprise, you will be expected to define and implement an executable automation roadmap and product strategy for DevOps functionalities and practices, act as a DevOps evangelist and consultant to drive automation across the SDLC, and integrate with state of the art tooling and platforms.
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Perform various development activities for DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery and continuous monitoring
- Own automation management and orchestration tasks for implementing CI/CD pipelines
- Review automated build systems for potential improvements and implement updates.
- Included in this opportunity you will lead, influence and collaborate with product development teams, infrastructure and operations teams as well as leadership
- Build out the process and technical capabilities to support the CI/CD disciplines that will facilitate faster, more secure delivery of business value.
- Look at each step of the CI/CD process through a security lens
- Identify bottlenecks in development and deployment processes, and develop strategies to continuously improve the process
- Evangelizing DevOps best practices throughout the wider enterprise, providing instructional and hands on training, and driving large strategy discussions around best practices
- Collaborate with cloud engineering teams to increase the operational stability of the platform
- Be an internal consultant, and mentor to more junior with task-level leadership, guidance, and direction
- Be a strong problem solver and demonstrate critical thinking
- Work within the team to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process of a diverse software development team - prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Actively participating in the DevSecOps community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Develop plans for the future scalability and security of IT development needs.
- Understand how to configure, monitor and maintain applications on multiple cloud technologies.
- Work closely as part of the development team to ensure delivery of working software and processes.
- Bachelor#39;s Degree Required (Computer Science or other degrees)
- 7+ years in Information Technology or relevant experience
- Professionally impacted solution development and DevOps over the last five or more years
- Up to date on latest people (culture), process(Lean & Safe), and technology strategies when implementing DevOps
- Excellent communication skills are required in this role, the ability to influence and bring others along is a must
- Worked with several of the following tools, but is open to exploring new options too: Azure DevOps, Puppet, Jenkins, Packer, Git, Bitbucket, Subversion, CheckMarx, SonarQube, WhiteSource, Artifactory, Gradle, Ansible, Maven & others
- Understand the core components of the Agile mindset and iterative development process having experience working in and leading a scrum team
- Passion for delivering products and solving problems for customers, with a focus on automation and continuous delivery
- Experience working with an ITO environment
- Experience in Microservices development and deployment.
- Experience in API Management Platforms such as MuleSoft
- Feel comfortable working in a player coach model, guiding others but able to step in when needed
- Technically well versed, you have successfully been part of a DevOps transformation before and are comfortable guiding and directing others on the best path forward
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.