Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst will work in conjunction with the Senior Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing and in this role, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic sourcing needs of the category teams in Global Procurement.
In this role you will report to the head of Global Strategic Sourcing.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Facilitates strategic sourcing events from start to finish (RFI, RFP, e-Auction) using Ariba e-Sourcing tools and Excel-based analytics.
- Provides category strategy support, including spend analysis, risk management/ mitigation, market research, category analysis, and sourcing event recommendations.
- Performs data analytics to identify trends and opportunities for supplier and category consolidation and cost-saving opportunities and is able to translate data into a meaningful output for stakeholder review and decision.
- Supports the development and reporting of departmental key performance indicators related to strategic sourcing.
- Represents Global Strategic Sourcing on cross-functional projects.
- Trains analysts on strategic sourcing processes and best practices.
- Involved with various aspects of the strategic sourcing process with primary focus on eSourcing initiatives and certain elements of category strategy and supplier relationship management.
- There will be a major analytical component and #39;customer-orientation#39; at its core and this role requires strong analytical, project management, and inter-personal skills.
- This role will support category leaders in spend analysis, market analysis, and in the development of category strategies to deliver the best possible results for the business.
- You will coordinate and execute of strategic sourcing events and may also participate in cross-functional projects, help coordinate Global Procurement#39;s data, and manage projects that are of higher complexity and require a greater degree of strategic insight than the projects managed by an entry-level Analyst.
- The Senior Strategic Supporting Analyst will train team members and help identify and document best practices.
- This role requires solid business acumen in addition to strong analytical, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate must be comfortable working independently as well as in a team environment.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Education discipline in Supply Chain, Finance, Business Administration, Data Analytics, Statistics, or Economics desired. Masters a plus.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- Must have excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Working knowledge of Strategic Sourcing process and Ariba tools.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Fast learner, quickly understands the context of purchasing categories, and applies knowledge across categories.
- Naturally curious, a self-starter, analytical, and results oriented.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.