DeLallo is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant/Assistant Controller to fill a key support role within our General Accounting Department. This position requires solid accounting experience combined with strong analytical and communication skills. This position will support all aspects of the business with an emphasis on data analysis and reporting.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and lead schedules to support monthly closing processes
- Perform routine and ad-hoc analyses of account activity, business operations, etc.
- Be willing to cross train in order to support Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cost Accounting, Insurance Administration, and Transportation Administration as needed.
- Protect the Company#39;s integrity by keeping Company all information highly confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field with accounting coursework
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- Experience with Insurance is a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience utilizing accounting systems is required
- Demonstrate detail-orientation with excellent ability to analyze and interpret data
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the Company
- Demonstrate excellent computational skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business needs and priorities
- Willingness to learn and work in all areas of the business as needs dictate
The George DeLallo Company was founded with the ideals of offering true authentic Italian foods with unmatched quality and consistency. The company has maintained a constant presence in the Specialty Food industry for over 60-years and is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today as well as exceptional service. Whether it is found on traditional Italian grocery items such as olive oil, pasta, vinegar, tomatoes, or on our complete line of cured olives and antipasti, the DeLallo label guarantees consumers authenticity, quality, and consistency.
- Competitive salary
- Full Time position
- Paid vacation or pay in lieu of vacation time, if requested
- Health, dental, and vision coverage available
- 401K with company-match
- Monthly catered meals
- Company apparel
- 25% off DeLallo.com
- Verizon discount
If you enjoy being part of a great team, demonstrate a strong work ethic, and excel at providing excellent customer service, we want to talk to you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer