Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The Senior Analyst maintains data and reporting to support trade and business development activities for assigned area. Analyzes and tracks progress on key initiatives required to deliver plan objectives. Collaborates with marketing, sales, and category development teams to gather data and insights necessary to support brand development in areas of distribution, shelving, promotion, display, pricing, and shipments.
- Financial Volume & Trade Analytics - Utilize internal tracking and Trade management tools to ensure accuracy in trade dollar allocation, alignment between Brand and Sales Forecast, and monitor Slotting and Pay for space funding.
- Execution Success / Tracking - Utilize syndicated data and internal tracking to measure new item acceptance and distribution build, base TPD growth, shelving initiative performance, and Shipper display year-on-year performance.
- Brand Development Projects - To be assigned based on business need, to include projects such as: graphics refresh, pack changes, flavor extensions, and commercial innovation projects.
- Cross-Functional Communication - Communication with key business partners in Customer Sales, Demand Planning, and Brand Management utilizing effective communication and data supported solutions.
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in business, finance or related field required
- Minimum five years in broker or sales support role
- Proven ability to gather, coordinate and manipulate data to support business analysis and decision making
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems
- Ability to make recommendations for solutions based on information gathered and analyzed from the systems previously mentioned
- Ability to make sound decisions and take action on them independently
- Aptitude for transferring knowledge to other analysts and willingness to lead and teach
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
- Full understanding of the total business process and procedures with strong business acumen and broad understanding and experience across the majority (or all) of Conagra Brands platforms/pillars
- Understanding of the customer with ability to identify potential business risks and/or opportunities
- Advanced technical, report running and analytical abilities
- Travel is required
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.