Join Our Community of Food People!
The Senior Recruiter (Diversity & Inclusion) is responsible for identifying affinity partnerships to establish renewable talent pipelines to attract diverse talent into US Foods. This role will deliver recruiting solutions aligned to the US Foods Diversity & Inclusion strategy to better reflect the markets we serve.
The Senior Recruiter (Diversity & Inclusion) will serve as a subject matter expert to US Foods Talent Acquisition and enable the activation of D&I recruitment strategy for US Foods Corporate HQ in Rosemont, IL and Centralized Recruiting markets.
Conduct Good Faith Efforts outreach with Community and Professional affinity groups that align with identified hiring/business needs
Evaluate/identify local partners and events based on their potential for creating renewable pipelines in markets owned by Talent Acquisition
Lead all event-planning/coordination of events with affinity partners to create turn-key recruiting events
Serve as Talent Acquisitions point of contact for locally managed affinity partners
Participate in national Community and Professional partnership outreach in conjunction with Talent Acquisition, Talent Management team and Campus/Military Recruiting Manager
Log all Rosemont-based Good Faith Effort outreach activities within the governments EASI database
2) INTERNAL PARTNERSHIPS
Serve as TAs Diversity & Inclusion recruiting liaison with the Compliance team to undertake all associated work assigned to Talent Acquisition
Serve as TAs Diversity & Inclusion recruiting liaison with the HR teams to deliver a seamless and inclusive delivery in a shared geographical footprint
Track Diversity & Inclusion recruiting metrics and reporting; interpret data to capture insights and identify hiring opportunities in conjunction with Compliance team metrics
Partner with the Director, Diversity & Inclusion on execution of Employee Resource Group program events
Serve as a member of the Diversity & Inclusion Council
Partner with the Director, Diversity & Inclusion to identify key external affinity group sponsorships
3) CAPABILITY BUILDING
Partner with the Campus and Talent Acquisition team members as a Diversity & Inclusion subject matter expert
Develop, plan and lead compliance and D&I recruiting best practice trainings for US Foods Talent Acquisition in conjunction with the Compliance team
Serve as the program manager for current and future Rosemont-based Diversity & Inclusion recruitment programs (ex. Year Up)
Travel: Up to 35%
Education/Training : Bachelors degree required, Masters preferred in Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion or related field.
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years of combined experience in high-volume recruiting, diversity and inclusion strategy and/or equivalent US Foods experience in strategic sourcing and hiring of diverse talent.
- Strong oral and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in public speaking.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing diversity and inclusion recruiting strategies and programs.
- Ability to handle complex issues with discretion and handle sensitive information.
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to use data to create, develop and execute recruiting strategies.
- Ability to communicate successfully across the organization, both verbally and in writing.
- Previous experience using recruiting systems " Workday, strongly preferred.
- Previous experience using recruiting platforms " Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter, strongly preferred.
- Strategic Thinker: Can envision and drive a better future.
- Motivates and Inspires Others: Ability to inspire others including leaders and associates.
- Change Management: Ability to affect organizational change, with others, in the right way.
- Cultural Competence & Agility: Understand & appreciate cultural differences and bring insights to inspire and engage others in doing so.
- Stakeholder Management: Pro-actively create and maintain strategic relationships.
- A Strong Communicator: Writing and speaking skills are clear, concise and effective, providing an ability to interact with all levels/various teams across the organization, be understood, and develop trust and rapport within the organization.
- Collaborative: Work effectively within a team environment.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***