We have a Fortune 250 food manufacturer that has an opening for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager for a central California location. This important position provides leadership and guidance for plant-wide Quality Assurance while managing 3 QA Managers. Ensures compliance with quality systems for this 500-employee 24/7 manufacturing facility to protect consumers, customers and ultimately build their brands. Adherence to these quality systems ensures compliance to all regulatory requirements. Ideal candidate will be promotable in the future.
- BS/BA degree in Food Science or related technical field - masters degree desirable.
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
- Experience in quality assurance of high-risk foods, operations and regulatory responsibilities. Experience will include the development and implementation of quality assurance programs for a high-speed food manufacturer. Proven experience in the highly regulated environments of IMS, USDA and wastewater control.
- Proficient with the concepts of hazard analysis, risk assessments, and system/process applications.
- Knowledgeable in quality management techniques of root cause analysis, FME and preventative quality.
- Excellent organizational, communications, interpersonal and team interaction skills.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with experience managing large and complex quality department.
- Expertise in GFSI and BRC processes.
Compensation & Relocation:
The client offers a generous six figure salary plus bonus plan in addition to an outstanding relocation package.