Senior Organizational Development Specialist
Our client is looking for a Senior Organizational Development Specialist to join their team. This is a great opportunity for impact and to work directly with executive leaders.
- Complete organizational assessments using a variety of proven methods to uncover and solve complex organizational problems and contribute to new growth opportunities.
- Accurately assesses cultural environment, exhibiting emotional intelligence and appropriate sensitivity while maintaining individuality and authenticity
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by being proactive, responsive and encouraging teamwork.
- Collaborate with others to find creative and innovative business solutions.
- Responsible for designing, directing and delivering learning, Organizational Development (OD) and Leadership programs.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Training/OD Certifications preferred (Franklin Covey, MBTI, 360-degree feedback, change management)
- 5+ years of relevant Organizational Development experience.
- Expertise on learning and organizational development principles and methodologies.
- Experience working with C-Suite executive leaders.
- Comprehensive Health Benefit package
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- Retirement plan
Organizational Development Specialist, OD Specialist, Organizational Development Consultant, organizational development effectiveness, OD effectiveness, learning and development, training and development, learning, development, training, Gallup, Korn Ferry, Franklin Covey, MBTI, change management, coaching, consulting, leadership