Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a Sr. Controls System Analyst our Corporate Controls Analytical team to continue moving our organization to even larger levels of data analytics, support, and production efficiencies. We take pride in our vision to be "world#39;s best", it#39;s why we work harder, invest more, and continually innovate.
- Drives our MES, PLC, HMI, Database, and infrastructure to provide a stable and solid environment to the end plants.
- Leads timely resolution and escalation of issues is managed, including resources and departments outside of Controls Engineering.
- Leads the monitoring, troubleshooting to drive the increase in control system stability by
developing and maintaining systems to alert when systems are not performing as expected.
- Drives root cause analysis methodologies and continuous improvement to increase overall system
and production uptime.
- Provides support and leadership of plant controls and automation.
- Drives project scope and budgets while identifying project creep and how to control.
- Prioritizes projects and resources to deliver required level of output and support to customers.
- Participates in recruiting new team members.
- Assists with the training and on-boarding of new employees.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of current control system technologies and architectures.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to achieve the optimal solution.
- Will you turn your passion into impact? At Leprino we are dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish millions of families around the world. It#39;s a big responsibility and we hope you#39;re up for it.
- Accept a challenging environment where solving problems, continuous learning, and a high technical capability is the norm, not the exception. Take ownership of your career – it’s yours to grow if you’re willing to put the work in.
- Be humble, inquisitive, patient, collaborative, tenacious, and resilient - the DNA of a Leprino employee
- Rotates with Team to cover 24x7 1st level control system support to end users, working remotely on hardware and software related issues.
Offering You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Mandatory Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline; or equivalent relevant work
- Additional education may substitute for experience such as: Master’s degree is equivalent to
two years of experience, and a Doctorate is equivalent to four years of experience
- 5+ years of experience in PLC/SCADA integration
- Experience in SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Visual Studio, .NET Programming, API’s, SSRS
- Experience in the Wonderware software suite that includes System Platform, InTouch, DA/OI Server,
Historian and MES Operations
- Experience in supporting IT Infrastructure systems such as Microsoft Server Support, Active Directory, VM Ware and Networking
- Experience within industrial control system programming and troubleshooting such as PLC’s and Instrumentation
You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Manufacturing environment experience is preferred
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Corporate Technical Services career path.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained @ www.psychemedics.com.
“Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location”